Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mason The Cat Burglar

What? Did I say cat burglar? YES! We just solved a mystery at our house. That Mason strikes again!
Mason has this fetish about shinny things. Needless to say, nothing is safe when Mason is around! When we are at work, he has endless hours to go around the house and explore. And to make a long story short, Mason found his new treasure. It is called a jewelry box. And whatever you do, don't let it open!
Oh, I'm sure it started out as innocent play, but the attraction took over! He just wasn't content with playing with the glistering pieces. He had to take them back to his little special place behind the sofa.
After days of searching and looking for some of my favorite necklaces, thinking that they were gone for good, I found his secret stash! All I can say is, that Mason!

No comments:

Post a Comment